TPSi1075 Galvanically Isolated PSU, 75W
Galvanically Isolated 75W DC/DC Embedded Power Supply
Tri-M's TPSi1075 is an isolated PC/104-Plus embedded power supply offering 2250V input/output isolation, 6000W transient protection, active input voltage clamping, wide input ranges of +9V to +33V DC, and maximum efficiency 88%. This rugged design operates in an extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F), and features quick-disconnect terminal socket plugs for simple installation.
Galvanically isolated and short circuit protected, the TPSi1075 offers two standard outputs of +3.3V @ 8A and +5V @15A with total combined power of 75W. This isolated power solution also provides remote shutdown functionality, power failure signaling and three dual colour LED status indicators. For PC/104-Plus connectivity, there are also 8bit, 16bit, and PCI headers with passthrough/non-passthrough bus versions available.
For applications requiring a clean isolated power, the TPSi1075 is the perfect solution. This rugged, high density, small form factor, and unprecedented SWaP (size, weight, and performance) board is the perfect design for military, aerospace, transportation, and industrial applications.
- High efficiency
- Extended temperature operation
- Rugged power supply design
- High voltage isolation
- Transient supression
- Clean and filtered power for the PC/104 bus
- Input Voltage Range +9V to +33V DC
- +3.3V Output 8A Max.
- +5V Output 15A Max.
- Maximum Combined Power 75W Total*
- Efficiency Maximum 88%*
- Isolation Voltage 2250V Max.
- Output Ripple/Noise** 80mVp-p to 125mVp-p
- Line Regulation** ±0.25% Max.
- Load Regulation** ±0.125% Max.
- Switching Frequency** 215kHz to 250kHz
- Current Limiting Fuse Onboard 15A
- Quiescent current 48ma (LEDs & Outputs Off)
- Dimensions PC/104 compliant, 90mm x 96mm x 15mm (3.55” x 3.775” x 0.6”)
- Weight 83g (3oz) no plugs, 90g (3.2oz) with plugs
- Operating Temperature* -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Thermal Protection/Shutdown +120°C (248°F)
|tpsi1075_spec.pdf||Spec Sheet||TPSi1075 Specification Sheet|
|tpsi1075_ug.pdf||User Guide||TPSi1075 User Guide|
|tpsi1075_bd.pdf||Block Diagram||TPSi1075 Block Diagram|