TPSi1085 Galvanically Isolated PSU, 85W
Galvanically Isolated 85W DC/DC Power Protection
Tri-M's TPSi1085 is an isolated PC/104-Plus embedded power supply offering 2250V input/output isolation, 6000W transient protection, active input voltage clamping, wide input ranges of +9V to +33V DC, and maximum efficiency 88%. This rugged design operates in an extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F), and features quick-disconnect terminal socket plugs for simple installation.
Galvanically isolated and short circuit protected, the TPSi1085 offers two standard outputs of +3.3V @ 8A and +5V @17A with total combined power of 85W. This isolated power solution also provides remote shutdown functionality, power failure signaling and three dual colour LED status indicators. For PC/104-Plus connectivity, there are also 8bit, 16bit, and PCI headers with passthrough/non-passthrough bus versions available.
For applications requiring a clean isolated power, the TPSi1085 is the perfect solution. This high density, small form factor, and unprecedented SWaP (size, weight, and performance) board is the perfect design for military, aerospace, transportation, and industrial applications.
- High efficiency
- Extended temperature operation
- Rugged design
- High voltage isolation
- Transient supression
- Clean and filtered power for the PC/104 bus
- Input Voltage Range +9V to +33V DC
- +3.3V Output 8A Max.
- +5V Output 17A Max.
- Maximum Combined Power 85W Total*
- Efficiency Up to 88%*
- Isolation Voltage 2250V Max.
- Transient Supression 6000W Total
- Output Ripple/Noise** Typ 20mV, max 75mV
- Line Regulation** ±0.05% Max.
- Load Regulation** ±0.06% Max.
- Switching Frequency 267kHz (5V), 1.01mHz (3.3V)
- Current Limiting Fuse Onboard 15A (on input source)
- Quiescent current 22mA (LEDs & Outputs Off)
- Dimensions PC/104 compliant, 90mm x 96mm x 15mm (3.55” x 3.775” x 0.6”)
- Weight 110g (3.9oz) no plugs, 117g (4.1oz) with plugs
- Operating Temperature* -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Thermal Protection/Shutdown +120°C (248°F)
|tpsi1085_spec.pdf||Spec Sheet||TPSi1085 Specification Sheet|
|tpsi1085_ug.pdf||User Guide||TPSi1085 User Guide|
|tpsi1085_bd.pdf||Block Diagram||TPSi1085 Block Diagram|